[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][dt_gap height=”55″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ padding_left=”40″ padding_right=”40″ type=”2″ bg_position=”top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_cover=”false” bg_attachment=”false” padding_top=”40″ padding_bottom=”40″ parallax_speed=”0.1″][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
PLEASE RESPECT OUR WORK[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][dt_gap height=”55″][vc_column_text]
- All images appearing in Flash That Studio’s web site are the exclusive property of Flash That Studio and are protected under the South African and International Copyright laws.
- The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated in any way without the explicit written permission of Flash That Studio.
- Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the South African and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted © Flash That Studio.
- The copyright of the photograph(s) supplied remains vested with the photographer. Artist’s Reference rights allow the non-exclusive right to use the photograph(s) for derivative artwork only and does not grant the right to publish, hire, lend or otherwise market the original photograph(s), (including placing the photograph(s) on any web site).
Please Take Note[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][dt_gap height=”55″][vc_column_text]
- The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by Flash That Studio are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Flash That Studio’s explicit written permission. Limited usage rights of the resulting images will be transferred to the client under the following conditions: The client may use the digital negatives and/or high-resolution images for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and distribution of photographs to friends and relatives. The client must obtain written permission from, and compensate Flash That Studio prior to an event where the client, the client’s friends or relatives publish or sell the photographs for profit.